Date(s) - 25/02/2021 - 26/02/2021
Todo el día
We believe that the skills of talking about science and presenting one’s achievements are crucial in development of any scientist. For this reason we are dedicating the conference to undergraduate, Master and PhD students in order to create an opportunity for early-stage scientists to present their research and exchange their experiences in science. As part of the conference, there will be two poster sessions and mentoring sessions in addition to lectures. During the mentoring sessions participants will be able to engage with prominent and established scientists from Poland and abroad in an informal setting.
The lectures and participants’ presentations will be divided into five topics, each crowned with a lecture by an invited prominent scientist:
• Cell Biology – Prof. Christophe Lamaze (Institut Curie, France)
• Cancer, Ageing & Diseases – Prof. Anne Bertolotti (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, UK)
• Structural Biology – Prof. Patrick Cramer (Max Planck Institute of Biophysical Chemistry, Germany)
• Development & Stem Cell Biology – TBC
• Methods & Trends in Biology – Noam Kaplan (Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Israel)
One can find more details on the web site. The registration at the conference is free of charge.